Today we have a post about #drought most of the East Coast is still in it! And we by no means are as effected by it than the farmers. No need to be scared tho, I have a few tips on minimising it.
1. #shade house most #plants will say #fullsun or part shade. Full sun above 28'c will honestly kill off most plants. #spring is already getting close to this, so keep it in mind.
2. Shade tray. I converted a few trays into portable shady areas. I'm currently using one to cover my #parsley and #dill
3. #water#tank extra #rain water is essential! We were lucky to have a tank already on the property. You can buy IBC's of the internet 2nd hand for under $80. They hold 1000lt. Just make sure they don't have any remaining chemicals.
4. #weather apps. I use weatherzone but take it with a grain of salt. We also have a #thermometer outside
5. Coloured pots. Black will obviously attract more heat than white, so these #tomatoes grow better right now in white #pots than black as they will heat them up too much.
6. #sunflower#garden these are growing in part shade, great #soil and I keep the water up to them.
7. #mulberries the #tree is only small but we have already got close to a dozen off it, can't wait to get it into the ground.
Somewhere between your skies and mine,
beyond the boundaries of land,
I belong to water!
The element that you know best how to reach,
So wave on to me
From your sunset to my sunrise
Let's make an eternity!
Let's make love!
Sometimes I reach out to people in certain industries to ask about something, perhaps look for guidance (even compliment their craft) and they could care less.. and it’s ok.. because deep in my soul, to the very core of my existence, I know that my talents will take off and they will wish then knew me.. I cannot wait 😋☯️ #flowers#talking#moments#stream#fence#daisy#water#plants#sawmillriver
Tomorrow I begin my seasonal gut cleanse! I am doing it under the support, guidance and protocols from @wisdomandprudence ⠀
Excited, nervous and everything in between.⠀
It’s been a while since I have done a proper (sugar detox) and cleanse. I use to do them a lot when I was first diagnosed coeliac and hypothyroidism 5 or 6 years ago. ⠀
Today I have been journaling why I am committed to doing this cleanse. This makes sure I am connected with my internal motivators and what is driving me to take the daily actions. ⠀
Our gut health is directly related to our mental health and clarity. It effects our emotions, hormones, skin, metabolism and so much more. ⠀
Cleansing is a gift that I have decided to offer myself, to reclaim my optimum health and self worth! To love every part of my body and honour its needs in order to function effectively. ⠀
I am taking away any sugar(natural included), alcohol and any other food (chai lattes included) as my “go to” or quick fix when feeling stressed, emotional or bored. This will mean I have no way of hiding or suppressing any emotions that are underlying. ⠀
I’m eager and excited to see if there has been any subconscious behaviours and thoughts hiding out that I am unaware of. ⠀
The mind and body are deeply connected, what affects one, affects the other. So here’s to bringing them both into a loving, nourishing, happy alignment through cleansing! 💕⠀