Trying to go low-carb this Thanksgiving? @veggiesmadeeasy made it super easy for me to come up with a recipe for a low-carb Cauliflower Stuffing that's quick, flavorful, and healthy. Instead of using the riced cauliflower for a rice dish, I turned it into a stuffing that won't make you go into a deep food coma (unless you're into that 😏). See the recipe below ⬇️.
-1 package of Mann's cauliflower "fried rice" with kohlrabi, carrot, & snap pea
-4 baby bella mushrooms (1 cup minced)
-1 shallot, minced
-1/2 cup veg broth
-1 tsp rosemary, fresh
-1 tsp ground sage
-1 tsp thyme, dried or fresh
-2 tsp celery salt
-fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
1. Heat about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet or pan over medium heat.
2. Add the minced shallot to the pan and saute until fragrant and translucent.
3. Add the riced cauliflower mix and mushrooms to the pan and cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add all remaining ingredients to the pan, stir it all together, and keep sauteing over medium heat.
5. After about 8 more minutes, the veggies should be done or you can keep cooking until your desired consistency if you want it to be moist like stuffing.
6. Add salt and cracked black pepper to your liking, top with chopped parsley, and enjoy!
What’s up ya’ll?! It’s time for a #caffinejunkiereview . .
What taste like Sprite (if they are still a thing?), has the most simplest design that you have ever seen on a bottle, and provides as much caffeine as any other national brand, But in a smaller bottle? @uptimeenergy is your thing! . .
I wouldn’t say that it’s a pre workout drink, but it’ll wake you up better than a couple cups of coffee ☕️